PFP is pleased to announce the festival lineup for Unleashed! New Pulp Stories for the 21st Century!
These new play readings will embrace imagination and creativity beyond the tethers of our day-to-day world, including fantasy, science fiction, salty pirate tales, sword fights, zombie outbreaks, and so much more:
- Mirror-Mirror by Lamar Legend (local Seattle writer)
- Repossessed by Greg Lam
- My Samurai, by Celeste Mari Williams (SIS Writers Group and Parley playwright)
- Reparations, by Darren Canady
- Blood Makes Noise, by Kuan Foo (head sketch writer for Assaulted Fish)
- Dawn of the She Devil of the China Seas, by Roger Tang (yes, the Head Hawg!)
- and Persimmon Nights, an original commissioned play by Seayoung Yim (Do it for Umma)
UNLEASHED will be at Theatre Off Jackson (409 7th Ave S., Seattle) in Fall 2017! Look forward to more updates about the plays and the playwrights, as well as details on how you can purchase your tickets to the reading festival…coming soon!